Montserrat Museum and half day tour
- Visit a medieval Benedictine monastery nestled in the crags of the mountain
- Enjoy a great way to escape the bustle of the city for a day among nature
- See La Moreneta, the 12th-century Black Virgin
- Visit the Montserrat Monastery, an important pilgrimage site in Catalonia
Discover one of the most interesting places near Barcelona in historic Montserrat. You'll travel from Barcelona to Montserrat in a luxury air-conditioned coach and will spend the day discovering this beautiful monastery nestled in the mountain.
You will arrive in Montserrat and visit its Magic Mountain and the Montserrat Museum which is a veritable treasure trove of works of art throughout history with six permanent collections.
At the end of your tour you will be driven back to Barcelona.
- Roundtrip Barcelona - Montserrat - Barcelona
- Expert English-Spanish guide during the trip
- Guided walking tour around Montserrat and its monastery
- Entrance ticket to the Montserrat Museum
- Return transfer service to your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- Children under 6
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaza de Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café Plaza de Catalunya
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...