You will start the day visiting the Benedictine abbey of Santa Maria de Montserrat and discovering its amazing history. Then you will get ready and start hiking across Montserrat beautiful trails going across its singular rock formations. From the top of Montserrat, you'll enjoy incredible panoramic views while you eat a typical Catalan sandwich before coming down to the abbey to listen to the boys' choir sing the famous Escolania de Montserrat.
Montserrat Natural Park Hiking and Monastery
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike in the multi-peaked famous sawed mountain Montserrat
- Taste the typical Catalan sandwich
- Listen to the boys' choir sing the famous Escolania de Montserrat
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Typical Catalan sandwich
- Bottle of water
- Personal insurance
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Passeig de Gràcia 26, Barcelona
What to remember
- Listen to the boys' choir sing the famous Escolania de Montserrat (from Monday to Friday, except public and school holidays)
- Small-group tour (max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- Daily at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.