- See La Moreneta, the 12th-century Black Virgin
- Visit a medieval Benedictine monastery nestled in the crags of the mountain
- Great way to escape the bustle of the city for a day among nature
- Visit the Montserrat Monastery, an important pilgrimage site in Catalonia
Discover Montserrat the most significant mountain in Catalonia. It is well known as the site of the Benedictine abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat, which hosts the Virgin of Montserrat sanctuary. You'll travel from Barcelona in an air-conditioned coach to Montserrat. When you arrive you'll be able to explore on your own. You'll discover this historic enclave of surprising nature, with its beauty and spirituality.
- Round trip by luxury bus Barcelona - Montserrat - Barcelona
- Expert bilingual guide English-Spanish on the bus
- Return Transfer service to your hotel
- Children under 7 years old
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaza de Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café Plaza de Catalunya Metro Station. Line 1, 3, 6 and 7
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...