Montserrat premium guided tour from Barcelona in English
- Discover every corner of Montserrat, even those which are usually closed to the public: the sacristy and the crypt
- Have plenty of free time to enjoy the panoramic views
- Admire the Moreneta, Black Madonna, from up close
- Listen to the prayer of the Vespres, sung by the Boys’ Choir Escolania
Get ready to enjoy the most complete tour made in Montserrat. Experience the mysticism of the magic mountain when the crowd is gone. During the evening when you will enjoy the prayer of the Vespres, sung by the monks and the Escolania, the Boys’ Choir. Enjoy every detail of Montserrat, even those which are usually closed to the public, the Sacristy and the Crypt, for example.
You will see the Black Madonna from a close up, have ample time to enjoy the views and at the end, listen to the prayer of the Vespres, sung by the Boys’ Choir Escolania.
- Entrance to the Montserrat Museum
- Professional guide
- Transport by spacious bus
- Visit to the interactive exhibition about Montserrat and its significance
- Tasting of local product mató (fresh cheese)
- Discount for the funicular to Sant Joan chapel
- The prayer of the Vespres, sung by the monks and the Escolania, the Boys’ Choir
- Lunch and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Plaça Catalunya, 19
The tour start from Plaça Catalunya, 19 in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. You will recognize the tour operator with the orange umbrellas
- Dress a bit warmer for Montserrat, it is colder than the city
- This tour involves some walking so wear comfortable shoes
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12.00pm
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
SABADO | NOVEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Known for his prominence on Frankfurt's dance music scene since the early '90s and for creating ecle...
FREE ENTRANCE ALL NIGHT LONG! ________________________________ For next edition of This Side UP we h...
Sin lugar a dudas una de las exportaciones musicales más interesantes que Amsterdam nos ofrece en la...