Park Güell and Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets and guided tour
- Discover the different expressions of Gaudi
- Expert local guide to enhance your experience
- Hassle-free access to the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Less waiting, more culture!
Don't miss the Park Güell tour, you won't find a park like this one anywhere else in the world! This architectural marvel, created by Antoni Gaudí, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today it is a public park and UNESCO World Heritage Site and it belongs to the city's heritage.
Your guided visit of Park Güell will take in the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as 'trencadís'. You'll see how the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, 'trencadís'-covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them, and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí's work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
On your tour of Sagrada Familia, one of the most visited buildings in the world, you will see the astonishing interior of the church, where vaults reach seventy meters. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
Park Güell + Sagrada Familia
Departures: 10:00am Meeting point 15 minutes before departure 09:45h at Souvenirs Shop, located in Olot Street num 12, in front of main entrance of Park Güell. Transportation between Park Güell & Sagrada Familia included. Second part of the tour, Sagrada Familia begins at 13:00h. You shall be 15 minutes before at Julia Central de Viajes office in Plaza Sagrada Familia 3. The tour ends at Sagrada Familia.
Sagrada Familia + Park Güell:
Departure at 16:00h. Meeting point 15 minutes before departure 15:45h at Julia Central de Viajes office, located in Carrer Mallorca 376 Transportation between Sagrada Familia & Park Güell included. The tour ends at Park Güell
- Monolingual or bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell
- Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia
- Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia or vice-versa (depending on the tour chosen)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reduced: youth 4-10 years old
- Free: children 0-3 years old
Carrer d'Olot, 12, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Tour at 10am meeting point at Souvenir shop in Carrer Olot 12, Barcelona / Tour at 4pm meeting point at Carrer de Sardenya 311, Barcelona.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Tour at 10am meeting point at Souvenir shop in Carrer Olot 12, Barcelona
- Tour at 4pm meeting point at Carrer de Sardenya 311, Barcelona.
- Park Güell + Sagrada Familia (Tour 10.00am): This tour ends at Sagrada Familia
- Sagrada Familia + Park Güell (Tour 4.00pm): This tour ends at Park Güell
- Daily from April to October:
Park Güell + Sagrada Familia: daily at 10am (check-in at the meeting point at 9.45am) Languages: Monday: English and Italian, Tuesday: English and Spanish, Wednesday: English, Thursday: English and Spanish, Friday: English and French, Saturday: German & Sunday: English and Spanish
- Daily from April to 16 September:
Sagrada Familia + Park Güell: daily at 4pm (check-in at the meeting point at 3.45pm) Languages: Only English
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...