Picasso walking tour with entrance and guided visit of the Picasso Museum
- Stroll around the most famous places that Picasso used to go to in Barcelona
- Discover the bohemian aspect of the Catalan capital and visit the famous Picasso Museum
A guided tour of some of the key places where Picasso spent his time when he lived in Barcelona. You’ll discover the city as it was in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, along with the history of the famous painter, through anecdotes about his friends and the events that influenced his life and artistic career. The tour explores the artist’s Barcelona in depth. An expert guide will accompany you through the bohemian Barcelona of Picasso’s youth and take you on a tour of the world-famous Museu Picasso.
You can admire different key places: the Modernist restaurant Els Quatre Gats, meeting place for intellectuals and artists of the day; the friezes on the facade of Collegi d’Arquitectes, the only open-air piece of artwork by Picasso; Llotja de Mar, the art school where he studied; Carrer Avinyó, a street which the artist frequented and was a source of inspiration for his famous painting “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon”; the Picasso Museum, which is home to the most important collection of works from his early life, when he was studying art.
- Professional guide
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and guide
- Admission to Museu Picasso
- Visits guaranteed (limited places)
- Children: 0 – 3 years old: free / 4 - 12 years old: reduced
Carrer de Montcada, 14, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Turisme de Barcelona information office at: Plaça de Catalunya 17, basement
From November to March
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 3.00pm: Tour in English
From April to October
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10.00am: Tour in English
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 3.00pm: Tour in English
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 3.30pm: Tour in French
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
Le prix du package comprend : - Un billet pour le concert dans la catégorie choisie (voir ci-après l...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...