Royal Academy of Medicine of Barcelona guided tour
- One of the most important neoclassical buildings in Barcelona
- The spectacular anatomical amphitheater built by Ventura Rodríguez
Come and meet the Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia. Located in one of the most important neoclassical buildings in Barcelona where the spectacular anatomical amphitheater built by Ventura Rodríguez stands out and was intended for the training of surgeons. The history of the Real Academy is linked to names like Pere Virgili, Antoni de Gimbernat or Santiago Ramón y Cajal. From the hand of your guide you will be able to know the building and its history, surely it will surprise you!
- Guided tour
- A glass of cava and illusionism show (only if chosen)
- Children under 5 years old: free (tour without a glass of cava and show)
- Youth 5-11 years old: reduced (tour without a glass of cava and show)
- Children under 12 years old: reduced (tour with a glass of cava and show)
Carrer del Carme, 45, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia. C/ del Carme 47, 08001 Barcelona. Subway: Line 2 Sant Antoni (7min walking) o Line 3 Liceu (6 minutes walking)
- Guided tour without a glass of cava and show: Duration 45 minutes
- Guided tour with a glass of cava and show: Duration 2 hours
- Guided tour without a glass of cava and show: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10.30am , 11.30am and12.30pm
- Guided tour with a glass of cava and show: Two Fridays per month at 7.30pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...