Sagrada Familia fast track tickets and guided tour with access to the towers
- Learn the secrets of Antoni Gaudi's life and work
- Save time with speed access to the basilica
- Admire one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views from the towers
Enjoy a full 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn everything about Antoni Gaudí and the masterpiece of his life with an expert guide.
Discover how Gaudí was inspired by different aspects of life, such as nature, to create this unique style of architecture unique in the world. The basilica is today one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona. Be inspired by the light that enters through the stained glass windows in this timeless atmosphere and visit each of the 5 floors of the plant.
Then, access the towers and enjoy the panoramic views of the incredible city of Barcelona.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Sagrada Familia ticket
- Access to the towers
- Tour only in English
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-10 years old: reduced price
Carrer de la Marina, 129-133, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
At the corner between Mallorca and Marina Streets, outside the metro station. IMPORTANT ADVICE:,there are 3 subway stations surrounding Sagrada Familia, please address to the only one on Mallorca Street
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Please be aware that, once issued, these tickets cannot be modified (date and time)
- As it is a Catholic church, discreet clothing is mandatory, access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 years old cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers
- Please note that to go up the tower you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain
Daily at 2.30pm
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.You will start o...
Park Güell is the only of its kind in the world! In 1886, the entrepreneur Eusebi Güell entrusted th...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
The Barcelona City Card will be your personal passport to over twenty of the city’s main museums and...
The first time you see the Sagrada Familia, you’ll probably be unsure of what to make of it. With ta...
Get in the mood for your Game of Thrones tour and watch video clips featuring the filming locations ...
Enjoy an unexpected way to experience Barcelona - aboard our luxurious Bavaria 37 feet sailing yacht...