Fast track guided tour of Sagrada Familia with entrance to towers
- Admire the astonishing views of the city from the towers
- Discover this magnificent modernist building
- Learn about Antoni Gaudi's life and career
- Save time for the visit with the fast track entrance
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, left behind numerous treasures in Barcelona for the discerning tourist to discover.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Discover this magnificent modernist building in the guided tour inside the basilica.
We will visit the astonishing interior of this Basilica, where vaults go up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
At the end of the museum visit, the guide will leave you at the entrance of the elevator to the tower, you have admission included. Take the elevator up the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city from there.
- Official monolingual or bilingual guide
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia Basilica and Museum
- Elevator to the towers (only up)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 6-10 years old
Julià Travel office at Carrer Sardenya 311, Barcelona
- Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access
- Towers will be visit without guide
- Access to the towers is subjected to weather conditions or other force majeure reasons
- Please note you might have to take the stairs down
- Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 6 to 17, people with reduced mobility, those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up to the towers
- Multiples times depending on the language
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...