- Visit the Sagrada Familia, the masterpiece of neomodernist genius Gaudi
- Explore Barcelona and admire La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Plaza de Catalunya
You don't need to be an architect to understand and appreciate the genius of Gaudì. The marvel standing in front of Parc Güell, the Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló, will confirm it.
- Our first stop in Gaudì's universe is the Sagrada Familia. Here you will visit the artist's unfinished masterpiece.
- We always explore Barcelona following Gaudì's footsteps and reach Casa Mila, locally known as La Pedrera, a house in the finest Liberty style.
- We then proceed to Casa Batlló. If it seems that you're standing in front of a giant dragon, you're not wrong. The sparkling mirrors are the scales of the dragon from the legend of St. George. You will immediately realize that Gaudi did not create a building, but a painting.
- On the way back to the ship, we will cross the city center via the famous Plaza de Catalunya. You will have free time to have a coffee or an ice cream while strolling through the famous Rambla.
- Sagrada Familia (inside)
- Güell Park (outside)
- Casa Mila (outside)
- Plaza Catalunya - city center (free time)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guide (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the Sagrada Familia
- Transportation from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Children (ages 0-11): reduced rate
Passeig de l'Escullera, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Meeting point: the guide will meet you after the mandatory customs control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended.
- To avoid overcrowding at some locations and according to the closing days of the attractions, the order in which we visit the sites may vary.
- In addition to the camera you can bring a notebook to write down everything the guide tells you.
- Don't be surprised if some indications and signs are not written in the language you expect. Catalan is an official language in this region, along with Spanish, which is also called Castilian.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Enjoy a full day of Catalonian experiences by combining a number of our popular tours: the Sagrada F...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
Maybe you don't love football or perhaps Barcelona is not your favorite team, but entering the footb...
Take a break from sightseeing in the city, and enjoy this exciting adventure to one of the most myst...
Avoid the crowds with early access to Montserrat Monastery.This tour not only invites you to know th...
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona with this half day tour to the beautiful mountain of ...
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the na...
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. Th...
Start the journey from Barcelona in a comfortable coach to the municipality of Cardona where is site...
Discover Barcelona life through a lens! On this truly unique Barcelona photography tour, you’ll lear...