- Visit the Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO-listed masterpiece
- Your tour includes a pre-booked ticket to the top of one of the towers, with impressive views of the Barcelona and the basilica itself below
- Your expert local guide will enrich your visit with the fascinating stories
With tall airy spires that seem to defy gravity and seemingly cartoonish artistic details, the Sagrada Familia is Gaudí’s most ambitious project that challenges and stuns over 3 million visitors per year. Today, it’s the most visited building in Spain. Your English-speaking local guide, an expert in all things Gaudí, will share stories and anecdotes that will help you get the most from your visit.
Your experience includes a ticket to the very top of one of Gaudí’s dizzyingly high towers. Your guide will see to it that you make it to the elevator, after which you’ll be free to spend time enjoying the views of Barcelona and the cathedral below before heading back down. Tickets to the towers are limited and this is a great opportunity to see the Sagrada Familia from another perspective and to observe the colourful pinnacles and construction works from close up and to appreciate the monument in all his complexity and from all its angles!
Whether you have visited the Sagrada Familia already or this is your first time, this constantly evolving masterpiece will never fail to surprise and inspire you!
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia’s tower
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Child (6-14 years old): Reduced
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the lift is only available to ascend to the top of the tower, for the descent you will have to use the stairs.
- The visit to the tower is not suitable for people who suffer from vertigo, and for safety reasons, towers are not accessible to children under 6 years old.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- Meeting Time: 13:00
- Departure Time: 13:15
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...