Tibidabo Amusement Park: Tickets
- Admire a unique view of Barcelona from Mount Tibidabo
- Spend an unforgettable day on the highest peak of Collserola
- Dive into the green lung of the Catalan capital
Come to Tibidado Amusement Park in Barcelona and feel the magic of its century-old history. Enjoy its rides and attractions while you look at the city below!
The park stands on Mount Tibidabo, the highest point on the Collserola Ridge and Barcelona's natural green "lung". Tibidabo is Spain's oldest amusement park, the second oldest in Europe and one of the first ever built in the world. Since it opened in 1901, its rides and attractions have been renewed and extended along with its amenities (cafés, panoramic restaurants, play areas and lively entertainments which you'll find among the attractions).
More than 25 fun activities are waiting for you: the Plane, the new roller coaster, the Plaça dels Somnis or Plaza of Dreams, the gold mine, the Sky Walk, the Miramirall shall of mirrors and, of course, the Giradabo (the large ferris wheel, 20 metres in diameter and 500m above the city).
Ticket validity: 3 moths from date of purchase.
- Admission to all the attractions and entertainments
- Tibibus, direct bus service from Plaça Catalunya and Vall d’Hebron to the park
- Reduced for children under 1,20m
- Free for children under 90 cm
Tibidado Ticket Office, plaça del Tibidabo, 3-4
How to get there:
- Tibibús T2A: plaça Catalunya (stop located on the corner of plaça de Catalunya and Rambla Catalunya). From 10.15am on days when the amusement Park is open
- Tibibús T2B: from Vall d'Hebrón, stop next Metro Line 3, Vall d'Hebrón
- FGC + Tranvia Blau + Funicular del Tibidabo
- FGC + bus 196 + Funicular del Tibidabo
- Prices vary according to the height of visitors
- Giradabo has a gondola adapted for disabled
- From 28th February until 30th December, during weekends and public holidays
- From 1st July until 13th September, also from Wednesday to Sunday
- August: daily from Monday to Sunday
The Sky Walk opens at 11am (the site of the belvederes and the Park’s landmark rides and attractions)
The rest of the attractions opens at 12 noon
* Saturdays from July, and Moday to Sundays from August the Park close at 11pm
Go on an unforgettable adventure around the world where you will visit exotic places like China, Pol...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Park Güell is the only of its kind in the world! In 1886, the entrepreneur Eusebi Güell entrusted th...
This is a perfect option for cruise passengers with only the day in Barcelona. The Full Day Tour all...
Your tour departs from central Barcelona, from which we will head for the village of Monistrol de Mo...