VIP Complete Guided Gaudi Houses: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà
- Experience two of Gaudí's most important commissions with an expert local guide and skip the line
- Visit Gaudí's Casa Milà, a world famous UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience the remarkable Casa Batlló – try to identify a single straight line in Gaudí's architecture!
Discover the creative genious of Gaudì, through two masterpieces which showcase his originality at its best. Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, both commissioned works by rich families in Barcelona, are a prime example of Gaudí’s eclectic style. This tour offers the spectacular opportunity to explore these works with an expert guide, and appreciate the creativity behind each architectural choice.
Your day begins at Casa Batlló, commissioned by the Batlló family. The residence-turned-museum features several highlights, such as the hallway with its grand wooden staircase that was built to look like the spine of a giant beast. Gaze upward to marvel at the skylights shaped like tortoise shells and imagine yourself in an underground cave; many believe this to be Gaudi’s inspiration for the room. Your guide will expertly lead you through the sights, pointing out details you might not have noticed otherwise.
We then continue on to his Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera (The Quarry). Finished in 1910, this spectacular house has become quite popular, hosting millions of visitors. Despite its popularity, the long lines here won’t be a concern; we’ll access the Casa via our skip-the-line access.
Your expert guide will lead you through an itinerary that covers the entire structure. You’ll also explore the spectacular rooftop, with its several impressive knight-shaped chimney peaks. So special is the Casa Milà, in fact, that it has been honored as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Entrance ticket for Casa Milá and Casa Batlló
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
At Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43. Facing Casa Batllò, your meeting point in on the left side of Casa Batllò, in front of the historical Bagues jewelry.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted and must be checked into the free luggage storage area
- Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed
- Meeting Time: 08.45am
- Departure Time: 09.00am
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
THE OFFFTERPARTY OFFF BARCELONA CLOSING PARTY: SUPERPITCHER + DJohnston + Jöelle Snaith with PeBe Ak...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...