Alberobello e-bike tour with cheese tasting
- Explore Alberobello, capital of Trulli and UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996
- Ride surrounded by trulli along suggestive country roads lined by dry-stone walls
- See how to make the traditional mozzarella and taste the typical Apulian cheese
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing place that has been able to preserve its own identity for centuries. You'll cycle through small villages surrounded by trulli, dry-stone walls, old oak trees, and typical Apulian farmhouses.
Discover Alberobello, UNESCO World Heritage site since 1996. You'll feel like you are in a fairy tale, thanks to its unusual and typical trulli, whitewashed dry-stone dwellings with conical roofs. Visit the two main districts, "Rione Monti" and "Aia Piccola" that both include more than 1.000 trulli and the Trullo Sovrano (Sovereign Trullo), the Museum of the Territory and to the Minor Basilica of St. Cosmas and Damiano.
Then, visit a local cheese factory, situated in one of the beautiful contradas of the Itria Valley, where you can see how to make the mozzarella and taste the typical homemade Apulian cheeses and other typical products. Finally, at the end of the cheese tasting, you'll return to Alberobello.
All these places are connected to each other by beautiful contradas and countryside roads, allowing you to discover unknown places. You'll ride surrounded by the scent of nature, among olive groves and dry-stone walls, admiring breathtaking landscapes.
This tour is developed along low traffic roads, countryside and natural cycle paths with slopes that can be easily faced by anyone. It's addressed to anyone (including families with children and babies and senior over 55), thanks to the use of e-bikes (adults/children model) and to the possibility to add a child's seat. These e-bikes can reach a maximum speed of 25 kilometers and hour, anything beyond that will cause them to work like normal bikes.
- Professional English or Italian-speaking tour guide
- Mozzarella show and cheese tasting
- Extra person costs
- The driver accident policy is not provided (please contact the provider if you want to purchase it)
- Child 6-17
- Infant 2-5
Via M.Viterbo, 14, 70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Just near the bus parking area
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- No particular clothing recommendation.
- E-bikes don't need any particular skills or licenses.
- The tour is suitable for all, including seniors and families with children. Children between ages 6 and 9 should have a minimum height of 130 m and a good familiarity with the bike.
- The driver accident policy is not provided. If interested, this is available to purchase on spot at an extra cost.
- The service is covered by an adequate insurance policy for damages to third parties.
- E-bike technical features: light and easy to manipulate, 60 kilometers of battery autonomy, 5 speeds: up to 25 kilometers an hour, 7 speed Shimano gear and high-quality brakes.
3 May-25 October 2018
Thursdays, departure time at 4:00 pm
Vivez une expérience unique pour profiter du véritable séjour à la maison dans le sud de l'Italie. L...
Profitez d'une visite privée guidée par un guide expert et découvrez l'une des villes les plus repré...
Commencez votre journée par une visite au marché local de Noci avec votre chef expérimenté et local ...
En savoir plus sur la culture locale authentique à travers sa gastronomie et l'expérience de notre c...
Votre excursion d'une journée commence à 10h00 avec le ramassage de votre logement ou un point de re...
La création du Musée Pino Pascali remonte à 1998, suite à une dotation importante de la famille de l...