Cooking class and Noci market tour
- Visit a local market with an experienced and local chef
- Participate in a traditional Apulian cooking class
- Enjoy your freshly made Apulian dishes and delicacies
Start your day with a visit to the local market in Noci with your experienced and local chef to pick out the freshest ingredients for your class. The cooking class will take place in the kitchen of its authentic trullo, surrounded by nature and silence of the Apulian countryside.
Under the guidance of the chef, you'll learn how to prepare and cook some typical Apulian dishes like bread, focaccia, fava bean puree, sweet and sour red onions, boiled vegetables, fried olives, bread balls and traditional sweets (jam tart or Sporcamuss, which means “get dirty your mouth”, because the dessert is filled with cream dolce).
You'll have the chance to choose the lesson that’s right for you among these:
- Basic cooking class of typical Apulian cuisine
- Basic cooking class of Apulian vegetables and legumes preparation
- Cooking class “ The sea treasures at your table”
- Cooking class “ Hands-on homemade pasta”
- Cooking class Bread, Focacce, Fritters
After having prepared your own dishes, you'll sit under the arbor and you'll have lunch with the chef, surrounded only by the sounds of the countryside.
In the end, you’ll receive the recipes you learned so that you can impress family and friends back at home with your exquisite Italian dishes.
- Lunch & drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Extra person costs
Piazza Garibaldi, 70015 Noci BA, Italy
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Groups of maximum 8 people
Tuesdays | Meeting at 8.30 am
Live a unique experience to enjoy the real southern Italian home-stay. The tour begins visiting the ...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
Learn more about the authentic local culture through its gastronomy and experience our hands-on Apul...
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing pla...
Your day trip begins at 10.00 with the pick up from your accommodation or a meeting point easy for y...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...