- Ride surrounded by breathtaking Itria Valley's
- Enjoy a relaxing tour surrounded by trulli, vineyards and dry-stone walls
- Learn more about Itria Valley's wine and food traditions
Enjoy a relaxing e-bike tour in one of the most beautiful places in Puglia and cycle along natural cycle paths, surrounded by beautiful olive groves, lush vineyards and typical dry-stone walls.
First, you'll visit Locorotondo, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Its name indicates the characteristic round shape of its old town, characterized by the typical whitewashed houses with pignon roofs, called “Cummerse”. You'll visit also its Mother Church and you'll cycle along the “lungomare” (meaning “seafront”).
Then, you'll leave the town and you'll cycle along natural cycle paths and suggestive country roads to reach a famous winery of the territory. Guided visit of the wine cellar and its suggestive native vineyards of Minutolo, Verdeca and Bianco d’Alessano. Here, you'll have the chance to admire all the winemaking process and taste the local homemade wines accompanied by typical local products.
Finally, after the wine tasting, you'll return to Locorotondo through country roads, where it's possible to admire the typical round shape of its old town.
All these places are connected to each other by beautiful contradas and countryside roads, allowing you to discover unknown places. You'll ride surrounded by the scent of nature, among olive groves and dry-stone walls, admiring breathtaking landscapes. The route takes place through small villages and low traffic roads, with easy slopes for a safe and comfortable excursion.
The e-bikes represent an alternative and eco-friendly means of transport fully respects the environment. They are designed to allow anyone (children and senior included) to cycle ride without efforts thanks to a smart electric pedal-assist motor. These e-bikes can reach a maximum speed of 25 kilometres an hour, anything beyond that will cause them to work like normal bikes.
- Professional English or Italian-speaking tour guide
- Wine tasting
- Extra person costs
- The driver accident policy is not provided (please contact the provider if you want to purchase it)
- Child 6-17
- Infant 2-5
Piazza Antonio Mitrano, 70010 Locorotondo BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability.
- No particular clothing recommendation.
- E-bikes are suitable for anyone and they don't require particular skills.
- The tour is suitable for all, including seniors and families with children. The participation of the children between the ages of 6 and 9 is recommended where appropriate. It is preferable that the child has a minimum height of 130 centimeters and a good familiarity with the bike.
- The driver accident policy is not provided. If interested, this is available for purchase on the spot for an extra cost.
- The service is covered by adequate insurance policy for damages to third parties.
- E-bike technical features: light and easy to manipulate, 60 kilometers of battery autonomy, 5 speeds: up to 25 kilometers an hour, 7 speed Shimano gear and high-quality brakes.
Fridays, 4 May-26 October 2018
Departure time at 4:00 pm (Time is subject to change due to the winery's availability)
Ostuni, a typical village in the province of Brindisi located on the foothills of the Murge plateau,...
Enjoy a private walking tour led by an expert guide and discover one of the most representative citi...
Start your day with a visit to the local market in Noci with your experienced and local chef to pick...
Learn more about the authentic local culture through its gastronomy and experience our hands-on Apul...
Enjoy the land of trulli on e-bike and discover the perfumes, colors and history of this amazing pla...
The creation of the Pino Pascali Museum dates back to 1998, following an important endowment from th...