Full-day private tour of the Bay of Islands
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Add a special experience to your cruising holiday and see the Bay of Islands your way on this full-day, private sightseeing shore excursion tour of the region’s major attractions and highlights. You will learn a lot about the Bay, its surroundings and the whole of New Zealand and delight in the opportunity to enjoy a Rainbow Falls riverwalk.
The sunny Bay of Islands will provide you with golden beaches, secluded coves, tranquil harbors, warm waters, dramatic coastlines, amazing walks, and a spectacular forest. The beautiful natural attractions are only a fraction of what this area has to offer. The perfect place to enjoy your time ashore!
History hangs heavily in the Bay of Islands. Local historical sites can be found throughout the region including Paihia, Kerikeri, Russell as well as one of New Zealand’s most significant historical sites – the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. The site of the earliest settlements of both Māori and Europeans, Bay of Islands is unquestionably the birthplace of the nation.
Enjoy Haruru Falls. Located just around the corner from Paihia, it showcases a breath-taking waterfall. Visit the Stone Store and Kemp House, two of
the oldest surviving buildings in the country. See the stunning Rainbow Falls in Kerikeri’s outskirts. This tour includes a wonderful 1.5 hours return walk to Rainbow Falls as well as to Wharepuke Falls.
Do not forget the scrumptious food and wine and indulge yourself with the delicious fresh local produce, seafood, gourmet goods, and award-winning
wines available across the entire region.
- Private tour guide and vehicle
- Bottled water
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Child (7 - 15)
- Senior (65 - 99)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Paihia or Kerikeri, sea landing or Paihia i-SITE
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum age for the tour is 7 years
- The tour operates daily at 9.00am
- Tour is available within November to March
Get picked up at 8.15am at the Paihia Wharf by our sea shuttle, who will take you on a smooth cruise...
The Bay of Islands is the postcard star of New Zealand’s North Island, blessed with white sands, gli...
This Private Tour consists of the bay of islands and Wine Tasting Tour in Kerikeri area The Bay of I...
During this tour, you will experience an encounter with prehistoric giants that only a couple of cen...
Sample some of Wellington's tastiest cocktail creations on this guided walking tour! On this tour, y...
Experience the ultimate food walking tour of New Zealand’s capital city! On this interesting and mem...