An adventurous day with a fjord cruise, beautiful scenery, and local traditional cuisine. The tour goes by private vehicle from Bergen to the Nærøyfjord and the old Viking village of Gudvangen. On the way you pass the town of Voss, make a stop at Tvinde waterfall, and drive via the spectacular Stalhemskleiva with 13 hairpin bends to get down to Nærøy valley. In Gudvangen you will board the electric passenger ship "Future of the fjord" which is a two-hour Premium Fjord Cruise on Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord. After landing in Flåm and a visit to Stegastein viewpoint the tour continues to Undredal, a charming little village on the shore of Aurlandsfjord. With a population of only 100 people, but 500 goats, Undredal is famous for the goat cheese that is still produced the traditional way. In Eldhuset – house of cheese, you will be served a lunch menu with white and brown local goat cheese, salami goat, sour cream, cloudberry jam, crispbread, and local fruit juices. In Undredal, you also visit the old Stave church from 1147. The church is only 12 by 4 meters (39 by 13 ft) and has 40 seats, making it the smallest stave church still in use in all of Scandinavia.
Private day-tour to Undredal with a premium Fjord cruise and the Stegastein viewpoint
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Adventure across Norway with a local English-speaking guide
- Taste the local produce during your included lunch
- Enjoy a two-hour premium cruise
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Bergen
- Private vehicle (Bergen - Gudvangen)
- Premium Fjord Cruise (Gudvangen - Flåm)
- Private vehicle (Flåm - Stegastein Viewpoint - Undredal)
- Lunch at Eldhuset "House of Cheese" in Undredal
- Private vehicle (Undredal - Bergen)
- Local English speaking guide
Infants (0-3): Free
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port in Bergen
What to remember
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- All ages welcome
- May - September
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
Guided Fjord Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.