You will travel all the way from Bergen to the innermost part of the Aurlandsfjord – the village of Flåm by boat. No rush and absolutely no hassle, all you need to do is enjoy your cruise and all the amazing views along the way to Flåm. Upon arriving in Flåm, the next adventure will await you. The legendary Flåm Railway is considered one of the leading tourist attractions in Norway due to the picturesque landscape it offers. There is absolutely no better way how to enjoy the very best of Western Norway’s raw beauty and picturesque scenery than taking this train. The train will take you to Myrdal where you must proceed to change to continue your trip to Oslo.
Self-guided Sognefjord trip from Bergen to Oslo
Availability: Autumn, Spring, Summer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 14 hours
Do this because
- No-rush and no-hassle tour, choose your own pace!
- Itinerary made by a local guide
- All transport tickets purchased and sent directly to your hotel
What to expect
- Fjord cruise on the Sognefjord
- The magnificent Flåm Railway
- The scenic Bergen Railway, Myrdal - Bergen - Oslo
- Admission - The Flam Railway
- Admission - The Bergen Railway
What's not included
- Entrance fees to museums
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Strandkaien 15, Bergen 5013, Vestland, NO
- You will start your journey from Norled AS - Customer Service area
What to remember
- Your tour tickets will be delivered to your hotel lobby, please don't forget to share your hotel details with the local tour operator
- Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via email, please don't forget to check it
- This is a self-guided tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a self-guided tour so you are able to choose the date you wish to travel
Easy Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.