120-minute hotrod tour of Berlin
- Discover Berlin in a stylish hotrod
- Let the air of Berlin blow through your hair
- Drive past the most famous sights
A comprehensive tour of Berlin with the one vehicle, with which you are guaranteed to attract everyone's attention? Take the Hotrod past the hot spots of the capital, see the East Side Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Hackescher Markt, Friedrichstrasse, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Gendarmenmarkt and much more. This time you are the attraction of the city and experience the streets of Berlin together with the guides. Sightseeing is so yesterday, hotrods are in. Everyday life off - engine on. That's how it can start.
- Hotrod tour
- Helmet and balaclava
Revaler Strasse 99, 12045 Berlin, Germany
The meeting point is at Revaler Straße 99, Berlin, at Gate 3 / RAW site, at the level of Dirschauer Straße
- In order to join the tour, you need to present an official class 3/B driving license (car)
- Helmets are mandatory; helmets and balaclavas are provided free of charge
- Maximum height: 2 m / Maximum body weight: 130 kg
- Please wear adequate shoes (no flip-flops)
- Every day from March to November
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...