See Berlins major sights in the modern center during this 1-hour walking tour. Your expert guide will show you a number of top attractions, including the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag. This tour is ideal for those who have little time but want to see a lot of the city. See the Holocaust Memorial and the vibrant new center of Berlin. Marvel at the stunning sophistication of Potsdamer Platz and its atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Twenties of the last century. Your guide will provide historical information and tell some stories about the city, adding some humor to the mix as well. Get an insight into the German capital as you cover around 3 kilometers on foot, taking in much more up close than if you were on a bus tour.
Attractions & guided tours
Berlin 1-hour city walking tour
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the highlights of Berlin's modern center with this walking tour
- Benefit from many insider tips from your local guide
- Get a comprehensive overview of Berlin in just one hour
- Follow the remaining traces of the Berlin Wall and learn more about life and suffering in a divided city
- Immerse yourself in the history of the city during the National Socialist era and the Cold War
What to expect
- 1-hour walking tour
- Experienced guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 6-11)
- Youth (age 12-17)
Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Come to the front of the main entrance at the Hotel Adlon.
What to remember
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Expect to walk approximately 3 kilometers on the tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and water if you like
- At 8.30am and 5.30pm
- Please check the calendar for availabilities
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.