- Free two-and-a-half hour walking tour of Berlin
- Spectacular orientation to the city
- Admire the must-see sites
- Discover Berlin's fascinating history
Berlin has defined the 20th century like no other city. A booming turn-of-the-century metropolis left destitute by the First World War, Berlin led the way in avant-garde art, music and literature through the Golden Twenties before Hitler’s rise to power in 1933 rendered the city the infamous capital of the Third Reich. Divided for occupation by the Allies after World War II, Berlin became the last frontier and flashpoint of the Cold War, symbolized by the jagged scar of the Berlin Wall dividing the city in half. From a symbol of division to one of unification, the iconic images of Berliners celebrating as the wall fell in 1989 are famous around the world and represent the dawning of a new era for united Germany. You'll see:
- Brandenburg Gate
- Site of Hitler’s bunker
- Holocaust Memorial
- Checkpoint Charlie
- The Berlin Wall
- TV Tower
- Pariser Platz
- Luftwaffe HQ
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- Brandenburg Gate in East Berlin in front of Starbucks (S/U-Bahn Brandenburger Tor)
- Optional pickup service for those wishing to be led to the start point tour from West Berlin meets at 10.30am in front of Wok to Walk, Hardenbergplatz 2, 10623 Berlin (S/U-Bahn Zoologischer Garten)
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Small groups (max. 10 pax): 10.00am; 11.00am; 12.00am and 2.00pm
- Big groups (from 10 pax): 11.00am
Wondering where to start your city trip in Berlin? Your local guide can show you the way! On this to...
Sei appena arrivato a Berlino e non sai da dove iniziare? Questo tour è la soluzione ideale: le nost...
On this Hidden Berlin tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history t...
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
Hai visitato la Berlino monumentale e ti sei accorto del poco traffico attorno a te? Hai incontrato ...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Nehmen Sie Platz in einem modernen, neuwertigen und durch die eigene Werft gewarteten Ultraleichtflu...
Tauchen Sie mit uns ein in das Leben der einstigen sozialistischen Metropole Ostberlin. Wir starten ...