Berlin free walking tour
- Free two-and-a-half hour walking tour of Berlin
- Spectacular orientation to the city
- Admire the must-see sites
- Discover Berlin's fascinating history
Berlin has defined the 20th century like no other city. A booming turn-of-the-century metropolis left destitute by the First World War, Berlin led the way in avant-garde art, music and literature through the Golden Twenties before Hitler’s rise to power in 1933 rendered the city the infamous capital of the Third Reich. Divided for occupation by the Allies after World War II, Berlin became the last frontier and flashpoint of the Cold War, symbolized by the jagged scar of the Berlin Wall dividing the city in half. From a symbol of division to one of unification, the iconic images of Berliners celebrating as the wall fell in 1989 are famous around the world and represent the dawning of a new era for united Germany. You'll see:
- Brandenburg Gate
- Site of Hitler’s bunker
- Holocaust Memorial
- Checkpoint Charlie
- The Berlin Wall
- TV Tower
- Pariser Platz
- Luftwaffe HQ
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- Brandenburg Gate in East Berlin in front of Starbucks (S/U-Bahn Brandenburger Tor)
- Optional pickup service for those wishing to be led to the start point tour from West Berlin meets at 10.30am in front of Wok to Walk, Hardenbergplatz 2, 10623 Berlin (S/U-Bahn Zoologischer Garten)
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Small groups (max. 10 pax): 10.00am; 11.00am; 12.00am and 2.00pm
- Big groups (from 10 pax): 11.00am
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
The Havel classic invites you to a two-hour cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours ...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...