Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line tickets with inner circle restaurant seat
- Sit at a table of the tv tower reserved for you
- Enjoy the panorama with a good meal
- Skip the line at the entrance with your ticket
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is located in the basement of the tower. So the dishes arrive to the tables with an elevator and satisfy around 1.500 guests every day!
Be one of them. With this ticket you can enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the level with the restaurant "Sphere" where dining is compulsory. If you are not interested in dining, choose the skip-the-line ticket that gives you access to the level with the "Bar 203" where no consumption is necessary.
. Choose the date and time of your visit. A table will be reserved for you when you book your ticket. After your meal, you can continue your visit on the observation deck and in Bar 203, Berlin's highest bar. Meals and beverages are not included in the ticket price and can be choosen à la carte.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line Entrance to the Berlin TV Tower
- Reservation of a tablet at the restaurant "Sphere"
- Meals and beverages
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-14): reduced
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Sei appena arrivato a Berlino e non sai da dove iniziare? Questo tour è la soluzione ideale: le nost...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinve...
Take a tour of the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp which was used as an administrative center of th...
Madame Tussauds in Berlin offers not only lifelike wax figures, but also spectacular scenery, elabor...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Berlin has defined the 20th century like no other city. A booming turn-of-the-century metropolis lef...
When Germany was reunited in October 1990, the Cold War ended and a nation, East Germany, officially...