- Free public transport for 48 hours, 72 hours, 4, 5 or 6 days
- Discounts on museums, attractions, theatres, restaurants and more
- Access to discounted guided tours, bicycle and boat trips
- Handy pocket guidebook with tips and a city map
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with:
- Free travel on the public transport network of Berlin-Brandenbourg within the price zone AB or ABC. You can travel on suburban trains (S-Bahn), the Metro (U-Bahn), bus, tram and regional trains (except the special tourist lines). Every adult ticket is valid also for up to 3 children under 15 years old
- Discounts at the most popular attractions like:
- Charlottenburg Palace
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- DDR Museum
- Zoological Garden
- Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden
- Reichstag & German Parliament
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery
- Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- ...and many more!
- Discounts of 25-50% for restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and theater performances, as well as sightseeing tours, boat and bicycle trips through different zones of the city
- A pocket-size guidebook with handy lists, tips and a city map
The AB WelcomeCard covers A and B transport zones (includes Berlin Tegel Airport). It is valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
The ABC WelcomeCard covers A, B and C transport zones (includes Potsdam, Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and Tegel Airport). It is valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
The Berlin WelcomeCard 2018 can be last purchased on 31.12.2018 before 23:59. The latest possible validation date will be 15.01.2019 before 23:59. This means that the voucher for the Berlin WelcomeCard 2018 expires at the earliest on 16.01.2019 (48 hour ticket), on 17.01.2019 (72 hour ticket), on 18.01.2019 at midnight (5 day tickets), etc. A voucher for Berlin WelcomeCards 2018 can no longer be used since 15.01.2019.
- Free usage of the public transport network
- Reductions on museums and various attractions
- Reductions on various tours, including sightseeing, guided tours, bike tours and boat tours
- Reductions on selected restaurants
- Reductions on selected theater productions
- Handy pocket guide with insider tips, suggested tours and a city map of Berlin and Potsdam
Children (0-5 years old): free
Schwedter Str. 37, 10435 Berlin, Germany
You'll have to exchange your PRINTED voucher for the card and the guidebook (along with an identity document) at one of the offices of Berlin Tourist Info.
- Exchange your PRINTED voucher for the card with guidebook (along with an identity document) at one of the officces of Berlin Tourist Info
- Validate your card on your first trip. You can find the machines at the entrances of the transportation services or next to the ticket machines
- From validation, the card can be used on consecutive days for 48 hours, 72 hours or until midnight on the 4th/5th/6th day
- Exception: The 4/5/6-day ticket can be used until the end of the last day at 11.59pm, regardless of when it was first validated
- Discounts are applicable at the time of purchasing the pass or ticket for the attractions or tours. Discounts for performances are granted at the ticket counter
- The Berlin WelcomeCard 2018 can be last purchased on 31.12.2018 before 23:59. The latest possible validation date will be 15.01.2019 before 23:59. This means that the voucher for the Berlin WelcomeCard 2018 expires at the earliest on 16.01.2019 (48 hour ticket), on 17.01.2019 (72 hour ticket), on 18.01.2019 at midnight (5 day tickets), etc. A voucher for Berlin WelcomeCards 2018 can no longer be used since 15.01.2019
- 48 hours, 72 hours, 4 days, 5 days or 6 days depending on the option you choose
The Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive provides you with an abundance of activities. It includes free ...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Get ready to experience the truly multicultural side of Berlin: the food scene! Enjoy 10 delicious t...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
A pocos kilometrós de Berlín el régimen nacionalsocialista construyó el primer campo de concentració...
Nehmen Sie Platz in einem modernen, neuwertigen und durch die eigene Werft gewarteten Ultraleichtflu...