The Best of Berlin Tour by City Circle is a unique and individualized way to explore Berlin. You are free to decide when and where to hop on and off the bus, because the bright yellow open top coaches serve 18 different hop-on hop-off points in the vicinity of Berlin's main attractions every 10 minutes...
This combination ticket enables you to experience Berlin's city center also through a boat trip on the River Spree. Hop off your coach at stop No. 10/DomAquarée, and head to the boat station Nicholai Quarter of Stern und Kreis Schiffahrt shipping company and board the boat.
The one-hour boat trip through the historic city center gives you a unique glimpse of the city. You will pass by the Reichstag building, the Government district and the House of World Cultures and discover these sights from a new perspective. You will also see Bellevue Palace, Central Station, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and the oldest residential area of Berlin, the Nicholai Quarter.
After your boat trip, continue your City Circle Tour by bus at your leisure. The stops are as follows:
- 1. Kurfürstendamm 216 / BEX Sightseeing office, shopping mile
- 2. KaDeWe / department store
- 3. Lützowplatz/Hotel Berlin Berlin
- 4. Kulturforum / Philharmonie, Neue Nationalgalerie
- 5. Potsdamer Platz / Daimler City, Sony Center
- 6. Checkpoint Charlie
- 7. Gendarmenmarkt
- 8. Alexanderplatz
- 9. Neptunbrunnen
- 10. Dom Aquarée
- 11. Lustgarten/Berliner Dom
- 12. Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße
- 13. Brandenburg Gate
- 14. Central Station
- 15. Victory Column
- 16. Flea Market
- 17. Charlottenburg Palace
- 18. Antiques Streets