Brandenburg Gate Museum - Experience 300 years of Berlin history!
- Experience a multimedia time travel through 300 years of Berlin history
- Learn more about the most important periods of German history such as the Industrialization, the Golden Twenties, the Fall of the Berlin Wall etc.
- Latest technology meets history? 87 Hightech-Screens, a 38 channel-surround-sound, 180 million pixels
- Discover the rapid development of Germany and Berlin from a totally new perspective
The Brandenburg Gate Museum tells more than 300 years of living history through a multimedia time travel at the scene. Situated close to the most important landmark the Brandenburg Gate, the museum combines film, sound and emotion into a spectacular multimedia-show. 87 hightech screens with 180 million pixels as well as a 38 channel-surround-sound system allow visitors to witness the most important periods of German history such as the Golden Twenties, the Fall of the Berlin Wall or the 2014 football World Cup.
Additionally, an exhibition documents the historical events and the dramatic changes that took place around the Brandenburg Gate.
The Brandenburg Gate Museum is the ideal starting point into the moving history of the city for every Berlin-visitor.
- Entrance to the Multimedia-Show and Exhibition
- Guided tour
- Free admission for children under 6
Pariser Platz 4a, 10117 Berlin
Next to the Starbucks Coffee House
S-Bahn (inner-city railway) station: "Brandenburger Tor"; U-Bahn (subway) station: "Brandenburger Tor"; Bus station: S+U "Brandenburger Tor"
- The Multimedia-Show starts every 20 minutes
- Maximum capacity per show: 80 visitors
- Monday - Friday: Opening hours always up to date on the website. Tickets for this days only at the museum.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 8pm (last entrance 7:20pm)
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
The Havel classic invites you to a two-hour cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours ...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...