- Explore historical Berlin on this roundtrip cruise
- Listen to a complete explanation with an audio guide
- See some of Berlin's most popular attractions
The tour starts in the historical Nikolai Quarter and leads past the sights, such as the Government Quarter, the Victory Column and many more. This city sightseeing tour on the open top boat will lead you past the Reichstag and through the new government quarter all the way to the House of World Cultures. From there you will return to your starting point. During the cruise, you'll learn many interesting facts about Berlin's history and attractions.
This tour includes:
- Nikolai Quarter
- Luther Bridge
- Bellevue Castle
- Government Quarter
- House of World Cultures
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island
- 60 minute tour
- Audio guide
- Children ages 6-13: reduced
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
- Infants and toddlers ages 0-5: free
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Please meet your tour at Station Nikolaiviertel on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße which is accessible by Regional Train, S5, S7: Hackescher Markt stop.
- Children can only participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Students must present a valid university I.D.
- Audio guide available in English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
- Daily from 11.00am-4.30pm
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The colourful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers 15 different station...
Dive into the rich history of Berlin with your favorite local! Get amazing insights about the city’s...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
If you have more time to explore the City from the waterside, take the Bridge Tour on the Landwehrka...
Hai visitato la Berlino monumentale e ti sei accorto del poco traffico attorno a te? Hai incontrato ...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
Find out interesting facts about old imperial Berlin on this guided walking tour. Learn about the hi...
Fliegen Sie mit erfahrenen Rundflugpiloten vom Flugplatz Strausberg zum Flugplatz Pohlitz (Eisenhütt...
Erfahren Sie wie Preußen, Könige und Kaiser, Gründerzeit, Drittes Reich, Kalter Krieg und das Zusamm...