By ship through Berlin: A historical sightseeing cruise from the Nikolai Quarter
- Explore historical Berlin on this roundtrip cruise
- Listen to a complete explanation with an audio guide
- See some of Berlin's most popular attractions
The tour starts in the historical Nikolai Quarter and leads past the sights, such as the Government Quarter, the Victory Column and many more. This city sightseeing tour on the open top boat will lead you past the Reichstag and through the new government quarter all the way to the House of World Cultures. From there you will return to your starting point. During the cruise, you'll learn many interesting facts about Berlin's history and attractions.
This tour includes:
- Nikolai Quarter
- Luther Bridge
- Bellevue Castle
- Government Quarter
- House of World Cultures
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island
- 60 minute tour
- Audio guide
- Children ages 6-13: reduced
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
- Infants and toddlers ages 0-5: free
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Please meet your tour at Station Nikolaiviertel on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße which is accessible by Regional Train, S5, S7: Hackescher Markt stop.
- Children can only participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Students must present a valid university I.D.
- Audio guide available in English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
- Daily from 11.00am-4.30pm
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...