By ship through Berlin: A historical sightseeing cruise from the Nikolai Quarter
- Explore historical Berlin on this roundtrip cruise
- See some of Berlin's most popular attractions
The tour starts in the historical Nikolai Quarter and leads past the sights, such as the Government Quarter, the Victory Column and many more. This city sightseeing tour on the open top boat will lead you past the Reichstag and through the new government quarter all the way to the House of World Cultures. From there you will return to your starting point. During the cruise, you'll learn many interesting facts about Berlin's history and attractions.
This tour includes:
- Nikolai Quarter
- Luther Bridge
- Bellevue Castle
- Government Quarter
- House of World Cultures
- Berlin Cathedral
- Museum Island
- 60 minute tour
- Audio guide
- Children ages 6-13: reduced
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
- Infants and toddlers ages 0-5: free
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Please meet your tour at Station Nikolaiviertel on Karl-Liebknecht-Straße which is accessible by Regional Train, S5, S7: Hackescher Markt stop.
- Children can only participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Students must present a valid university I.D.
- For an additional fee audio guides are available on site in the following languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
- Daily from 11.00am-4.30pm
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Dive into the rich history of Berlin with your favorite local! Get amazing insights about the city’s...
Sei appena arrivato a Berlino e non sai da dove iniziare? Questo tour è la soluzione ideale: le nost...
The colourful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers 15 different station...
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel...
Hai visitato la Berlino monumentale e ti sei accorto del poco traffico attorno a te? Hai incontrato ...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Unser Rundgang durch das am besten erhaltene historische Viertel Berlins beginnt am Hackeschen Markt...