Discover Berlin guided city tour
- Perfect tour for first time visitors
- All the famous sights from the Brandeburg Gate to the Berlin Wall
- Many interesting historic insights
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and hear secret stories that will make the past come to life! Berlin has a history like no other city: from a proud empire under the Kaisers, destroyed by World War One, to the capital of progressive culture in the 1920s; then turned upside-down with Hitler’s rise to power in 1933, devastated during WWII and in the end divided by the Allies, becoming the global symbol of Cold War. Finally, in 1989, the German capital has become a symbol of hope when the Wall came down, allowing Germany to become one country again.
Using the latest historical research, your guides will show you the wild, tragic story of this great city. You'll stroll through the Brandenburg Gate, stand above the remains of Hitler’s bunker and cross the Cold War frontier at Checkpoint Charlie. In less than 4 hours you’ll see also:
- the Nazi Air Ministry Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial)
- the Reichstag (Parliament)
- the Museum Island
- Bebelplatz, the scene of the Nazi Bookburning
- the Site of SS and Gestapo HQs (Topography of Terror)
- the avenue Unter den Linden
- the New Synagogue
- the Red Town Hall
- the Royal Armoury (Zeughaus)
- the former Soviet Embassy
- the Neue Wache (War Memorial)
- the TV Tower Berlin
- the Berlin Cathedral
- the famous Friedrichstrasse (1920s cabaret mile!)
- the Humboldt University
- St. Hedwigs Cathedral
- the State Opera House
- the Gendarmenmarkt and
- the zoological garden Tiergarten
- Guided tour
- City map
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years): free
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
In front of Starbucks
- The tour runs with any kind of weather, please be approrpiately dressed
- All year round: every day at 10:30am and 2:00pm
- May - September: every day also at 9:00am
- October to April: on Saturday also at 9:00am
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...