Divided Berlin - One hour tour at the Berlin Wall
- Enjoy a one hour guided tour at the former inner-german border
- Learn more about everyday life in divided Berlin
- Touch the remains of the Berlin Wall
The Berlin Wall was a crime against humanity. The rulers of the SED dictatorship closed Berlin by force and tore apart hundreds of thousands of families and friends. Today, the fall of the Berlin Wall was a long time ago, the tracks were blurred and the wall was sold in large and small parts all over the world. Only at a few places, such as in the Bernauer Straße between Wedding and Mitte, you can still see the former death strip with watchtower and walls. At the former border we tell the incredible stories of the divided city and the people who did something about the division. On this little journey through time you will learn how people lived with the wall and freed themselves from it. We tell exciting facts about the border, which for a long time divided Berlin, Europe and the whole world. Informative, entertaining and with insider knowledge you will be guided and certainly also learn something unknown.
- Guided tour
- Exclusive insights in the history and meaning of the Berlin Wall
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Children 0-3 years: free
- Children 4-17 years: reduced
Bernauer Str. 119, 13355 Berlin
In front of the Visitor Center Berliner Mauer at the corner Bernauer Straße/Gartenstraße
- Group of max. 15 persons
- Minimum participants: 4 persons
- The tour is exclusively guided in German
- After the tour you can stroll through the areas Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, go shopping in the numerous small shops, have a coffee or a meal in one of the many restaurants or visit the Mauerpark with its graffities. By tram, metro or train are you back at Mitte at the Alexanderplatz, at the Brandeburg Gate or at the Hackescher Markt in a matter of minutes. This means you can easily connect your other plans with this tour
- Fridays at 2.30pm
El año de la Reunificación Alemana, 1990, significó para Potsdam convertirse en Patrimonio de la Hum...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Auf dieser Tour entdecken Sie die bedeutendsten und eindrucksvollsten Architekturen des sozialistisc...
Berlin's nightlife still echoes the years when the city was the first and most shining beacon of tol...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
bundesliga germany: Hertha BSC Berlin - VfL Wolfsburg 02-02-2019 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany De...