Exclusive Berlin sightseeing tour in a Trabi stretch limousine
- Worlwide unique Trabi Limousines and Trabant stretch limousines
- A funny way to discover the city for 1 - 5 persons
- Private guided and individually tailored tour available in english and german
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in an unique Trabant stretch limousine (a DDR vintage car) with a private driver and guide. The driver will pick you up at your hotel, accomodation or any other meeting point (i.e. restaurant, theatre, museum) in Berlin. Delve into the history of the city and drive along the most important places in Berlin. While you will enjoy a glass of sparkling wine (or other refreshments) you will learn more about the city.
The extra long Trabant stretch limousine will make you feel like a vip, all eyes are on you. Be aware of the flashlights from people passing by.
After about 1.5 hours this exciting tour through Berlin will end at a place of your choice. A perfect and individual experience for up to 5 people per XXL Trabi.
- 90 minutes private guided Tour in Berlin for 1 - 5 persons per XXL Trabi
- small refreshment (sparkling wine, juice, water)
- free pick up from the hotel or accomodation in Berlin
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 7E, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Free choice of departure and arrival address - please provide it at the time of booking
- 1 - 5 persons per Trabant Limousine (15 persons in 3 XXL Trabis, bigger groups on request)
- To get in and out the car you need to be able to bend down
- Tours all over the year and at any weather conditions possible
- Individual departure time and start address needs to be agreed with the provider. Please indicate this at the booking process
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...