- Take part in an exciting tour in the parliamentary district
- Visit the House of Representatives and the Chancellery
- Listen to a lecture in the plenary hall of the Bundestag (only in German)
- Walk into the glass dome and onto the Reichstag's terrace
- Enjoy the panorama and see the highlights of the capital city
Have you always wanted to know where the decisions on Germany's future are made, where Angela Merkel and her colleagues come and go every day, where history was written and international world politics are conducted? Visit the Parliament district in Berlin and travel back in time with your own expert tour guide.
The tour starts at Pariser Platz very close to the Brandenburg Gate. After a few introductory words from your tour guide, you will visit the embassies around Pariser Platz and the Brandenburg Gate. On a walkabout, you will explore the surrounding area with a view over the Spree onto the Parliament district, the memorial of the Berlin Wall's victims and the Berlin Wall's former course, as well as the Platz der Republik at the Federal Chancellory.
After this comprehensive tour, you will hear an informative lecture in the Bundestag plenary hall on politicians' work in the Reichstag building and the building's eventful history. Then, you will enjoy the fantastic view of Berlin from the Reichstag's dome. You can see some of Berlin's landmarks rising from the cityscape on the roof terrace. After the end of the tour, this place invites you to linger.
- Tour of the Parliament district in German
- Visit to the Reichstag building with lecture in the plenary hall and visit to the dome (funded by the federal government)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Pariser Platz 4, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Next to Hotel Adlon, in front of the Academy of Arts
- IMPORTANT: Visits to the Reichstag building are ONLY possible with prior registration of all participants. When booking, please enter surname, first name and date of birth of ALL participants. Without correct and complete data, the visitor service at the Bundestag will not process the registration
- Bring your ID card with you
- The visit to the dome of the Reichstag building will only take place if the current working situation in Parliament allows it.
- In adverse circumstances (weather, security), short-term closures may occur.
- Even with already confirmed dome visits, there may be short-term cancellations on site.
- Please enter a phone number where we can contact you. Then we can inform you about possible cancellations.
- If a tour supposed to take place and the Bundestag cancels the dome visit on the spot at short notice, a refund is not possible.
- The tour price includes the guidance of a specialized tour guide, organization and registration in the Bundestag. The actual visit of the Bundestag as well as the glass dome and the roof terrace and the services of the visitor service are free of charge and covered by taxpayers' money.
- Friday 2.15pm
- Saturday 12.15pm
- Sunday 12.30pm
- Duration: 3 hours
Un tour completo di Berlino con l'unico veicolo, con il quale sei sicuro di attirare l'attenzione di...
Sapevi già che secondo i piani originari, la Torre TV sarebbe dovuta essere costruita in un luogo co...
Sei appena arrivato a Berlino e non sai da dove iniziare? Questo tour è la soluzione ideale: le nost...
Se parli di arte surreale e fantastica, non puoi perderti di visitare la Collezione Scharf-Gerstenbe...
Ervaar het Berlijn van vroeger met onze Berlijn Fietstocht langs de muur. Fietsen in Berlijn gecombi...
La mejor manera de entender, disfrutar y aproximarse a Berlín es su historia. En un solo tour podrás...
Auf dieser Tour entdecken Sie die bedeutendsten und eindrucksvollsten Architekturen des sozialistisc...
Lassen Sie sich während dieser Stadtführung durch das Scheunenviertel und die Hackesche Höfe mit auf...
"Pack die Badehose ein, nimm dein kleines Schwesterlein und dann nischt wie raus nach Wannsee" Lerne...
Viaggio da Berlino al campo commemorativo di Sachsenhausen, un famigerato pezzo di storia tedesca. S...