Madame Tussauds Berlin entrance and combo tickets
- Experience lifelike wax figures in spectacular sceneries and original outfits
- See from up-close your idols and other big celebrities from past and present
- Immerse deeper into their world with state-of-the-art technology and interactive sets
Madame Tussauds in Berlin offers not only lifelike wax figures, but also spectacular scenery, elaborate props, sound effects and interactive sets. Here you can get incredibly closer to your favorite celebrities - from Hollywood stars and sports heroes to celebrities from history and the present. George Clooney, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Brad Pitt, Manuel Neuer, Angela Merkel, Johnny Depp and over 110 other wax figures are waiting for you.
Snuggle, dream and shoot Selfies. You've never had the chance to be this close to your idols before! At the Madame Tussauds in Berlin you can experience lifelike wax figures in the original outfits of the celebrities, in impressive and interactive settings. Moreover you can immerse deeper into the world of the stars thanks to state-of-the-art technology and interactive sets.
Meet the world's first Madame Tussauds hologram in a specially built social media lounge or dive into the glamorous and exciting world of a top model in the most elaborate set of the Madame Tussauds Berlin. Pose on our catwalk and experience a topmodel-shooting with Heidi Klum. Here, everything gets possible.
The images are part of the Madame Tussauds heritage: ©Madame Tussauds
- Fast track entrance to Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Infants (-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
Madame Tussauds Berlin, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin
Subway U55, S1, S2, S25: station "Brandenburger Tor"
Lines 100 and TXL: stop "Brandenburger Tor"
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- If you acquire the combo ticket, your voucher will exchanged at the first attraction you visit against a ticket/tickets for the second
- Your ticket is valid for 120 days
- January-March and November-December: on weekdays 10:00am-6:00pm; on weekends 10:00am - 7:00pm
- April-October and during the holidays: 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Closed on December 24th
Discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain, alternative lifestyles, streetlife, markets, ba...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
Eine einmalige Situation ergab sich nach dem Fall der Mauer in Berlin: inmitten einer bestehenden Gr...
Lassen Sie sich vom Checkpoint Charlie über den Potsdamer Platz und dem letzten original Wachturm de...
The Havel classic invites you to a two-hour cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours ...
bundesliga: Hertha BSC Berlin - Eintracht Frankfurt 08-12-2018 Südtorweg, 14053 Berlin, Germany Deli...