Private and exclusive Berlin city tour in a Trabant limousine
- Worlwide unique Trabi limousines and Trabant stretch limousines
- A funny way to discover the city and to feel like a vip
- Private guided and individually tailored tour for up to 4 persons
- Tour available in italian, french, spanish or russian
Private and exclusive city tour with a personal guide (italian, frensh, spanish or russian) in a world wide unique trabant stretch limousines (GDR vintage car).
Inclusive pick up from your hotel, or at a restaurant, theater or museum in Berlin. The drop off you can choose as well. During the tour you will pass all the famous highlights of the city.
Learn more about the history of Berlin and enjoy the drive in a worldwide unique XXL Trabant. A unforgettable journey through the last 100 years in a fascinating vehicle. While enjoying a refreshment (sparkling wine, juice, water) you can see the city. The trabant stretch limousine will make you feel like a vip, all eyes are on you. Be aware of the flashlights from people passing by.
A perfect and individual experience for up to 4 people per XXL Trabi.
- 2 hours private guided tour of Berlin
- Private Guide (italian, french, spanish or russian)
- Small refreshment (sparkling wine, juice, water)
- Free pick up from the hotel or other place in Berlin
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 7E, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Free choice of departure and arrival address - please provide it at the time of booking
- 1 - 4 persons per Trabant Limousine (bigger groups on request)
- To get in and out of the car you need to be able to bend down
- Tours all over the year and at any weather conditions possible
- Individual departure time and start address. Please indicate this at the booking process
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...