Private Berlin food tour with 10 tastings
- Taste food diversity in Berlin from the currywurst to Turkish baklava
- Experience Berlin like a real local with a private guide
- Enjoy 10 delicious tastings 100% personalized
Get ready to experience the truly multicultural side of Berlin: the food scene! Enjoy 10 delicious tastings, carefully chosen by a local guide to impress your taste buds! Whether you want to check out the local cuisine, Asian flavors or Turkish goodies, you’re in for a treat!
On this tour you’ll try out 5 authentic German bites, 3 delicious Turkish specialties, 1 Asian treat and the loved-by-all German beer. All of this in the company of your guide and its amazing local stories.
Start your food journey with the most popular German snack: the Currywurst. Try it out in a small family business that’s selling it for generations. Continue with a visit to the local market, where you’ll enjoy the traditional "Käse and Sülze". Your next stop is a beautiful neighbourhood cafe where you get to try the German version of a Bruschette away from any tourist trails.
What’s next? Step into the Asian scene for some tasty spring rolls served with a special homemade „sweet & sour chinese style“ sauce. Need a break? No worries, it’s time for a visit to an old Berlin brewery for the perfect fresh unfiltered beer. Relax and enjoy local stories from your amazing host, right before you head to the Turkish part of your tour! Can it get any better than that?
Yes it can! As you eat your way through the city you also see parts of the city only known by the locals. It’s the perfect opportunity to get great local insights for the rest of your trip! All the awesome tastings are included in the price of the tour, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy your delicious food experience!
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come alone or in a group of up to 8 people. The price you see during the booking is the total amount
- You can indicate during the booking a time and language you prefer, we will answer you if we can provide them, otherwise the request will be valid for the selected time and the English language
This is the plan:
- Tasting 1 - Classic Currywurst - Try it from a place with 35 years of tradition that became a culinary Berliner institution
- Tasting 2 - Fresh Schloßberger Cheese and Sulz - Match it with Bauernsülzeat at the Bio Molkerei. (On Sundays, the tasting will be "liver-cheese", a specialty food found in the south of Germany)
- Tasting 3 - Schnittchen "Trzesniewski" - a delicious creamy spread that you will enjoy at a quiet café near a unique cemetery. (Only on Mondays, the tasting will be a traditional German Bretzel with delicious cream and chives)
- Tasting 4 - The Kalte Reispapierrolle - An Asian treat served in a small imbis by a nice lady that the locals love
- Tasting 5 - Relax with an original Heller Stern Beer in one of the oldest Berliner breweries still running!
- Tasting 6 - Tasty Kartofelpuffer - Authentic German street-food, prepared for 30 years, daily, by the same chef
- Tasting 7 - Falafel- Order it at a window shop, a hidden gem only known by locals
- Tasting 8 - The Köfke Durum / Gözleme - a Turkish delight, that either meaty or vegetarian, is a must try
- Tasting 9 - A sweet Berliner (pfannkuchen) - A Withlocals favorite that you will not forget
- Tasting 10 - Baklava - Pick your favorite from the shop with the most assortments of Baklava in Berlin
- Private Guide
- 10 Tastings
- Extra snacks and drinks
- Pick-up service
In front of he "Curry 36" at Mehringdamm 36, 10961 Berlin
- A moderate amount of walking is necessary
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 peoplePlease pay attention to the proposed tastings if you have allergies or intollerances
- The default language is English
- Choose a time between 10am and 4pm during the booking
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
Get ready for an unique Berlin experience! Taste the best German beers in town: traditional, new and...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
When David Bowie moved to Berlin in 1976, he found an island of Cold War angst, “cut off from its wo...
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Spher...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Sei appena arrivato a Berlino e non sai da dove iniziare? Questo tour è la soluzione ideale: le nost...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Amazing, original and fast way to discover Berlin in 60-minutes on an easy-to-ride Segway! A profess...
Hard Rock Cafe Berlin blends modern designs with historic charm in the heritage-protected Bauhaus bu...