Standard Segway Tour from Hotel Hilton Complex Berlin
- Enjoy a 2-hour Segway tour
- Cruise in style through the streets and squares of Berlin
- See some of the most famous sights in Berlin
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city from a different perspective. This 120-minute tour covers the main landmarks and attractions of Berlin. Feel the spirit of Berlin on Segway with us! Before we go on the road, every participant practices until he feels safe. All Segway tours take place in groups of 8-10 people.
Typical attractions and sights include:
- Spree river
- German Chancellery
- Reichstag building
- Soviet Memorial
- Brandenburget Tor
- Hitler Bunker
- Berlin wall ,Philharmonie,
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Holocaust Memorial
- Segway rental
- Protective gear
- Introduction to driving a Segway
- Professionally guided city tour
- Sightseeing from the outside
- Entrance fees to visited monuments
- Food and drinks
Charlottenstraße 29, 10117 Berlin, Deutschland
2 Wheeltours office at the Hilton Hotel Complex Berlin, next to the parking entrance. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start to complete the paperwork.
- Participants should weigh at least 45 kg and not more than 118 kg
- Minors must be at least 15 years old, have a valid driving licence for mopeds and be accompanied by an adult during the entire tour
- Every member of your group is obliged to fill in and sign an exemption from liability form
- This tour is not recommended for people with disabilities or pregnant women
- We have guides from different countries. Multilingual guided tours are possible
- Cancellation 48 hours before the start date will result in a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours before the tour will not be refunded
- Every hour from 10.00am to 4.00pm (please choose in the calendar)
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
When David Bowie moved to Berlin in 1976, he found an island of Cold War angst, “cut off from its wo...
Auf dieser Tour entdecken Sie die bedeutendsten und eindrucksvollsten Architekturen des sozialistisc...
Experience the inner City of Berlin from Friedrichstrasse. Their attractions from the river perspect...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The colourful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and pl...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...