The best of Berlin in one single tour
- Discover the most important monuments and sites in the city
- Listen to the historical explanations of your guide
- See the best of Berlin in one tour
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: our guides will introduce you to the best things the most popular European capital of the moment has to offer. With this exciting and eventful journey we will cover almost 800 years of Berlin history by strolling through the most important sites in the city's historical landscape, from its genesis to the Prussian era, the Nazi period, the Cold War and the reunification, up to its present role.
We will see the Museum Island, with the cathedral and the Lustgarten, and visit Unter den Linden and Bebelplatz, where we will admire the Forum Fredericianum with the former Royal Library, Humboldt University and the State Opera. We will discover the Memorial to the Book Burning which took place in May 1933. We will then visit Gendarmenmarkt, the most elegant square in Berlin, and quickly relive the 'golden twenties' on Friedrichstrasse before heading to the Cold War place par excellence - Checkpoint Charlie. We will also see a part of the original Wall. We will see the remains of the former Nazi government district, where Hitler's Chancellery and Bunker, the SS and Gestapo headquarters, and the Ministry of Nazi Aviation were located. Then we will visit the Holocaust Memorial and Pariser Platz, and conclude the tour in front of the city's most iconic location, between the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag.
- Start at Alexanderplatz and introduction
- Lustgarten - Royal Palace Square
- Berliner Dom (Cathedral)
- Museum Island
- Unter den Linden (various Hohenzollern dynasty buildings, ancient Armory, Neue Wache, State Opera, Humboldt University)
- Bebelplatz (where the Nazi Book Burning of May 10, 1933, took place)
- Gendarmenmarkt, the city's most fascinating square
- Ancient Chocolate Shop
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin Wall
- Third Reich locations - Ministry of the Luftwaffe, Site of the former Nazi Chancellery and Hitler's Bunker
- Holocaust Memorial
- Pariser Platz (Brandenburg Gate, Adlon Hotel, New Academy of Fine Arts, American Embassy, DZ Bank, French, Russian and English Embassies)
- Conclusion near Brandenburg Gate/Reichstag
- Guided walking tour of Berlin
- Tickets to attractions and admission fee to the museums
- Children up to 3 years old: free
- Children aged 4 to 12: reduced
Spandauer Str. 9, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Neptune Fountain (Neptunbrunnen) - In the square behind the main entrance to the Alexanderplatz Television Tower
- The tour will not take if the minimum number of participants has not been reached
- Friday afternoon - 2:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday morning - 9:30 am
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Did you visit historic Berlin sites and noticed the little traffic around you? Did you see just a ha...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
If you are partial to surreal and fantastic art, you should not miss visiting the Scharf-Gerstenberg...