Kona is blessed with an abundance of sea life, especially during the months of December through March. In addition to the regular marine residents (dolphins, manta rays, and monk seals), we also get annual visits from humpback whales that travel over 3000 miles to warm Hawaiian waters, where they breed, give birth, and nurse their calves. Sail along the Kona coast searching for some of these majestic marine creatures. You stay on board the vessel for the entire tour, so it is a great experience for the entire family, including those guests that want to spend some time on the water, without getting in the water!
Kona coast afternoon marine adventure
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy great views of the coast and admire the beautiful marine life
- Have fun with the entire family
- Spend an afternoon in the nicest sailing catamaran on the Kona coast
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Sailing catamaran tour
- Light snacks (granola bars, cookies, chips)
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- 1 complimentary cocktail per person (age 21 and over)
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
75-5669 Alii Drive, #1107, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Between the FishHopper and the ABC store #71. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
What to remember
- This activity is available from December to March
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks on the boat. They are only required to wear them during their check-in at the store
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.