- An unforgettable journey through the history, tradition and Bilbao's urban revolution
- Beautiful cliffs and beaches
- The bridge of Bizkaia
- The noble towns of Portugalete and Las Arenas
You will be picked up at your hotel. After a short trip of 20 minutes you will arrive at the Marina of the beautiful town of Getxo. You will embark on a beautiful sailboat and you will start to discover the beautiful cliffs of the Galea passing by beaches such as the one of Ereaga and Arrigunaga and seeing in the distance the Old Port of Algorta (Old Fishing Port). You will enter again in the estuary of Bilbao to pass by the bridge of Bizkaia and thus to see the noble towns of Portugalete and Las Arenas and to head towards the Shipyards of Sestao and Aceria of Bizkaia.
Once back to the marina you will taste of a good local wine "Txakoli" or Pretigious Rioja. After disembarking and a short drive you will arrive at your hotel, airport or elsewhere, after enjoying one of the best plans that can be made in Bilbao.
- Boat rental
- Explanations in Spanish and English
- Wine tasting
- Transfer from the hotel to Puerto Deportivo de Getxo (Marina Getxo Kaia) and back
- Food and extra drinks
Pick-up from your hotel in Bilbao
- Group: min.1 max. 5 people (Price per tour until five people)
Daily, all year round.
- Morning at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am
- Afternoon at: 12.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at...
Departure from Bilbao towards San Sebastián. Once we arrive at the city, start a walking tour of fou...
This tour is focused on some of the most delicious cheeses of Basque Country and, specifically, how ...
This casual afternoon activity is designed for true wine lovers, ready to learn about the wines of B...
Join a passionate foodie and Bilbao native for a walk around the city and a tasting of authentic Bas...
This fun-filled, dynamic activity combines two fascinating elements of Bilbao – the unique Azkuna Ze...