- Enjoy one of the best urban beach in Europe, the Concha beach
- Free time for tasting the famous typicall gastronomy of pintxos on the old town
- Climb to the Mount Igueldo and admire the faboulous panoramic view
Departure from Bilbao towards San Sebastián. Once we arrive at the city, start a walking tour of four hours with a local expert guide around the city centre and the old town. Then, you'll have free time for lunch (the guide will recommend you the best options).
At 4.00pm, we'lld eparture from the bus stop located in front of the Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium in order to start a sightseeing tour including the ascend to the Igueldo Mountain to enjoy the impressive views of La Concha. Then, we'll return to Bilbao (hotel drop-off).
- Transport with tour guide
- Walking tour in San Sebastián with a local guide
- Sightseeing tour with ascend to Igueldo Mountain
- Infants 0-1 years old: free
- Children 2-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up at Bilbao central hotels
- Sundays at 8.30am
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at...
You will be picked up at your hotel. After a short trip of 20 minutes you will arrive at the Marina ...
This tour is focused on some of the most delicious cheeses of Basque Country and, specifically, how ...
This casual afternoon activity is designed for true wine lovers, ready to learn about the wines of B...
Join a passionate foodie and Bilbao native for a walk around the city and a tasting of authentic Bas...
This fun-filled, dynamic activity combines two fascinating elements of Bilbao – the unique Azkuna Ze...