We will leave from the Two Towers to continue on a delightful walk in the center of the city, inside the medieval area, in the "Mercato di Mezzo", stopping along the way to visit the historical places and the best typical locations where you can taste local food and wine, only the best, listening to their history and traditions. It will be possible to taste local cold cuts and cheese specialties. We will then move on, arriving at Piazza Maggiore to taste coffee and delicious chocolate before saying goodbye!
Wine & beer tasting
Food and wine tasting tour in Bologna
Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English , Italian , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Savour local gourmet products with an included tasting
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
What to expect
Pick up/ drop off point: Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 1, 40126 Bologna BO
Under the "Two towers", in front of "Feltrinelli" Bookstore
What to remember
- Minimum number of purchasable tickets for this event: 2
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Be ready at the meeting point at 12.00am
- Tour ends at 15.00am
Bologna food and wine tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.