Bordeaux self-guided sightseeing tour
- Discover Bordeaux on a self-guided tour in an electric vehicle
- Follow a GPS tablet guide to the most popular attractions of the city
- Explore the city at your own pace
Enjoy a tour of Bordeaux behind the wheel of an electric vehicle. Guided by a GPS tablet guide discover all Bordeaux's historical monuments but also the hidden gems. Your small vehicle will take you to the right bank, the Saint-Michel district and the Palais Gallien.
Discover the Grand Théâtre, the Place des Quinconces, the Girondins Monument and the Place de la Bourse with its 'Miroir d'Eau'. Admire the Porte Cailhau, the Palais Rohan and the Pont de Pierre from your vehicle.
See the Grosse Cloche, the 'Golden Triangle, the 18th century quays and the Chartrons district, with its many antique shops. Explore also the Pont Chaban-Delmas and the Pont de Pierre at your own pace. Enjoy the right bank and its unique view on the Place de la Bourse, the Porte de Bourgogne.
Make stops as you please during this unique 15 kilometers tour. Pass by the Place Fernand Laffargue, the Place Camille Jullian, the Court of Justice, the spectacular French Magistrate School, the Saint-Michel district and the Place de la Victoire and the Palais Gallien.
Join this tour as a couple, with your family or amongst friends, and enjoy this original tourism experience you will never forget.
- Car renting for 3.5 hours
- Tablet-based multimedia guide in English, Spanish or German
- 40 places of interest
- Multi-risk insurance
- Electric energy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children and students
38, quai de Bacalan, 33000 Bordeaux
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- 2 people per vehicle is required.
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year. Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lbs)
- You can change your booking, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the date and time of the booking
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 2 days before the date and time of the booking
- Every day
- Departure at 9.30am and 1.30pm
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Your tour will take you to 3 carefully selected wineries located in different appellations and we ha...
You will enjoy a visit on your own with guide booklet of the Pey-Berland Tower in Bordeaux. Situated...