Full-day wine tour with lunch in Médoc
- Enjoy a french-style lunch at the Château
- Learn everything about 1855 Classification
- Experience the taste of Grands Crus Classés
- Understand how to marry food and wine
1855 is the magic number for Bordeaux lovers. This tour is dedicated to 1855 classification great growths. You will learn the history of three Grands Crus Classés from the list below*, from terroir, grape varieties to tasting.
Your program for the day:
- 09.15am - departure from the BordeauxTourist Office
- 11.00am - visit a first property around the notions of terroir, grape varieties and winemaking, followed by a tasting of two wines
- 01.00pm - visit of second property learning how to marry food and wine and French style lunch
- 03.30pm - visit of a property and tasting and focus on 1855 classification
- 06.30pm - return to Bordeaux (arrival time)
*Château Lascombes, château Marquis de Terme, château Ferrière, château Cantenac-Brown, château Dauzac, château Prieuré-Lichine (Margaux), château Léoville Poyferré, château Branaire-Ducru & château Lagrange (Saint-Julien), château de Camensac & château Cantemerle (Haut-Médoc), Lafon-Rochet (Saint-Estèphe), château Haut-Bages Libéral & château Lynch-Moussas (Pauillac). are the Châteaux likely to be visited.
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure time at the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- You must be more than 18 years old to join this tour
- Cancellations: More than 2 days before the visit date: full refund | Less than 2 days before the visit date or no show: no refund
On Wednesdays except 15th August (+ Bordeaux Wine Festival Saturday 16th June)
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Take a full-day excursion to Dordogne, the authentic heart of France and discover medieval villages ...
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll disc...