Saint-Emilion cabriolet tour from Bordeaux
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion at your own pace!
You'll pick up your cabriolet in front of La Cité du Vin in Bordeaux and drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers to reach the medieval UNESCO Heritge listed city of Saint-Emilion. You'll visit a Grand Cru Classé château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and enjoy a tasting! From great history to anecdotes, the tablet- guide offers commentaries all along the way, so that you don’t miss anything! Relax, with GPS navigation and route memory, you will never be lost.
Great local restaurants will be indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. You fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode your vehicles can be connected together and their position is indicated on the tablet.
Example of a program:
9.30am: Pick-up your vehicle
10.00am: See your first vines
10.30am: Reach UNESCO listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey
Late morning: arrival in Saint-Emilion. Free lunch (not included)
Afternoon: free visit of the Medieval City, driving loop to must-see châteaux and wine-tasting visit in a Grand Cru Classé property*
7.00pm: arrival in Bordeaux
*Châteaux: De Pressac, De Ferrand, Villemaurine, Soutard… depending on availabilities.
- Full-day car rental, Multi-risk insurance, Fuel
- Visit of a Classified Great Growth Château
- Multimedia tablet guide in English or French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38, quai de Bacalan 33000 Bordeaux
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Minimum drinking age is 18. Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lb).
- Tall people of more than 6'1/4 (1,90m) may experience driving difficulties.
- You can change your booking, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the date and time of the booking.
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 2 days before the date and time of the booking.
- Every day
Meet us at the agency at 09.30am
OLIVIER DE BENOIST 0 / 40 Olivier de Benoist Promis juré ! Olivier de Benoist ne s’attaquera plus au...
ALBAN IVANOVAprès avoir perturbé la France avec plus de 300 représentations, 3 Olympia, le tout à gu...
Les années filent et Gisèle Rouleau voit peu à peu son quartier se vider de ses habitants. Hormis le...
BUS BORDEAUX + BILLET CONCERT CARRE OR MINEURS: Les mineurs de moins de 16 ans sont admis si ils son...
À bientôt quarante ans, l’humoriste chouchou de Gad Elmaleh, Pascal Légitimus et tant d’autres trans...
Cette revue féerique, c’est l’histoire d’un cabaret pas comme les autres, imaginé par deux amateurs ...