- Save 43% off the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions
- Enjoy the flexibility: ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use
- Redeem your vouchers for ticket books at the first attraction you visit for maximum convenience
- Decide which attractions you want to visit whenever you want
The Boston CityPASS® will cover admission to the best four city attractions in Boston and that will cost you 43% less than if you were to buy the same tickets separately. CityPASS® ticket holders can also skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Each CityPASS® ticket book includes helpful information, including insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use — perfect for a weekend getaway or a longer vacation!
- Admission to:
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center
- Boston Harbor Cruises or Harvard Museum of Natural History
- A ticket book with helpful information (insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons)
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced price
Boston, MA 02203, USA
- The Boston CityPASS® is good for nine days, beginning with the first day of use
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
Enjoy a fun foodie adventure through Union Square, Somerville - a neighborhood like Brooklyn, NY tha...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...