Discover the origins of Revolutionary War heroes who helped build the US! Discover the story of Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride, and relive the fight for American Independence with a self-guided tour of the Boston Freedom Trail! Step back in time to historic Boston in the days of George Washington, Paul Revere, Samuel Adams, and their revolutionary collaborators. Explore this exciting period of history as you follow the Freedom Trail on this self-guided tour where you'll learn about everything from Boston Common (the heart of colonial Boston) to Bunker Hill (site of the first Revolutionary War battle) – and everything in between!
Boston Freedom Trail Self-Guided Walking Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the historical Freedom Trail
- Get to know all of Boston's hidden secrets
- Discover the are at your own pace, no stress
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Self-guided tour taken via the app
- Unique password (sent by email) for access to the app
- Live GPS map on your phone
- Audio narration
- Text explanations
- List of the entire route from stop to stop
What's not included
- Live tour guide
- Entry to paid attractions
- Mobile roaming data/Wifi
38 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
You can start our Freedom Trail walking tour from Boston Common.
What to remember
- Please bring your own headphones, smartphone, power bank and mask
- You will need to have a vehicle before you take the tour
- You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- Downloading and accessing the app requires roaming data and/or good WiFi
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Action Tour Guide
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.