This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Square restaurants and shops in one afternoon. Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will lead you on a quirky, fun, and delicious walk through the colorful and historic Davis Square.
Together, you will hear stories from local entrepreneurs and understand the most interesting tidbits from the rich history of this hip New England neighborhood where Boston locals live and dine. You'll learn why Davis Square is considered one of Boston's hippest and most diverse neighborhoods and best food scenes.
During your walk you will sample innovative eats as well as family recipes such as gyros and crepes packed with flavor. You may even get to try your hand at New England's candlepin bowling as we indulge in the area's favorite pizza. Wrap your day up with a sweet award-winning treat!
Davis Square is close to local colleges, less than half a mile from Tufts University, Lesley University, and two train stops from Harvard University among others.
- Meet the owners (when possible)
- Start off the tour with a visit to the area's first oatmeal cafe
- Sample authentic gyros by a local purveyor
- Try your hand at candlepin bowling and eat delicious locally-sourced flatbread
- Bite into the area's best fluff-filled donuts
- Travel the world with us as we try specialty chocolates or nuts