Total experience Boston day tour
- Travel the famed route of Paul Revere’s midnight ride from Boston
- Visit and learn about the history of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- See the homes of Longfellow, Hawthorne, Alcott and Emerson
- Enjoy free time at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in Boston
- Overview of Boston and the USS Constitution
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visiting historic sites, enjoying a narrated tour, and exploring Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market at your leisure. Get the best of old and new Boston with a journey into the historic countryside towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord. Stop by Harvard University and then stand on Lexington Green and remember the 77 brave Minutemen who stood their ground against 700 of England’s finest regulars. Make a stop at the historic and popular Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market where you will have time to eat lunch and to shop on your own. Before heading back to the city, stop at the USS Constitution.
- Hotel Pick-up (where available)
- Optional gratuities
- Children 3 and under: free without seat
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
Park Sq., 10 Park Plaza Boston, MA 02116 or hotel pick-up
For meeting location, arrive by 9.15 am
Save up to 35% on admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the Boston Explorer Pass. O...
History comes alive in Plymouth - America's Hometown. Experience Plimoth Plantation, recently voted ...
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & mov...
Harvard Square is the historic center of Cambridge and also has been a hotbed of culture throughout ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...