Braga private tour
- Visit the historical city center of Braga
- Explore Roman ruins, churches and museums during a walking tour
- Admire the amazing views of the city from the sanctuary Bom Jesus do Monte
During this private tour of Braga, you will discover one of the oldest Portuguese city and also one of the oldest Christian cities in the world, founded in Roman times. Located in northern Portugal, Braga offers many opportunities for recreation and culture, such as theaters, exhibitions, museums and art galleries. It is a city full of traditions, where history and religion live side by side with the technology industry and university life. In 2012, it was the European Youth Capital.
After strolling in Braga historical city center, you will visit the Cathedral, classified as National Monument since 1910. The cathedral is also one of the most important buildings in the country due to its long history and artistic significance,
Then you will reach the Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine to admire the fascinating panoramic view. The Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine is located on top of Mount Espinho, surrounded by a splendid forest.
- Professional guide
- Transfers to Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine (by car)
- Cathedral entrance ticket
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and meals
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Telephone and personal expenses
R. da Violinha 28, 4700-031 Braga, Portugal
Near the “Arco da Porta Nova”
- Minimum number: 2 persons
- Groupe size: 2 to 10 persons
- Duration: 3 hours
- Please note that while we operate successful trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
- 10h00 Meeting point: near the “Arco da Porta Nova”
- 13h00 End of the tour
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
Food plays an important role in day-to-day life in Braga and the city is renowned for its many snack...
PT - Do latim aprilis, o mês de abril significa, literalmente, abrir. Uma verdadeira referência à ge...