Dracula's Castle tour
- Discover an amazing medieval fortress with hundreds of years of history behind it
- Explore a spooky place full of legend and mystery
- Learn all about the house of the most famous vampire
Traveling in Romania, Bran Castle is a must see! According to the Irish writer Bram Stoker, this was the home of the most famous vampire in the world - Vlad III Dracula (aka Vlad the Impaler). The book was released in 1897 and was a best seller right away all across Europe. Half century later, with the boom of the Hollywood movie industry, Dracula gained popularity world wide.
Learn about the victories of our hero over the Ottoman armies and all the inside stories about the castle including when and by whom it was built and what was the purpose of this imposing structure. Discover also stories about the Romanian Royal Family and much more that your official tour guide will be more then happy to share with you!
- Entry fee
- Skip the line entrance
- Full tour INSIDE the castle with an official tour guide
- Students 18-25 years of age with valid ID: reduced
- Children 6-17 years of age: reduced
- Children 5 years and under: free
Strada Valea Portii 2, Bran 507025, Romania
In front of Transylvanian Wonders tour office 300 feet from Bran Castle
- A small amount of walking is involved - please dress comfortably
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tours run regardless of the weather, so please dress appropriately
- Every day
- Tuesday - Sunday: every hour from 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Monday: every hour from 12.00pm to 3.00pm
Brasov is one of the first seven cities built in Transylvania by the Saxons in the 13th century and ...
Bran Castle is one of the most visited locations in Romania. Built in the 14th century by the Hungar...
Traveling in Romania, Transylvania is a must see, and Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities in ...
Once traveling to Romania, visiting Transylvania is a must! Your guide will meet you at the Council ...
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...