Halloween tour at Dracula's Castle
- Celebrate Halloween at the best place imaginable
- Don't miss out on this once a year opportunity!
- Discover Bran Castle, the most visited military fortress in Romania
Bran Castle is one of the most visited locations in Romania. Built in the 14th century by the Hungarian King Ludovic I D'Anjou, it played a very important role in stopping the Huns first and then the Ottoman Empire from invading Europe. Bran comes from the slavic word BRANA which means Gate, so this was the gate of Europe for centuries, an entry palce towards the Western world.
By the end of the 19th century, the Irish writer Bram Stoker wrote a book about one of the most ruthless Wallachian kings, Vlad III Dracula, making him the most famous "vampire" in the world. Bran Castle and its hero became famous world wide by the end of 1920's, when the first of many movies was made after the Irish man's book.
Recently the castle was given back to the Royal Family, and starting in 2009, each year the biggest Halloween party in Europe is organized in the Royal Garden. Thousands of people from all over the world come every year to the castle on the Halloween night to celebrate together.
- Entry fee
- Skip the line entrance
- Guided tour with an expert tour guide
- Tickets for the after party
Strada Valea Portii 2, Bran 507025, Romania
In front of Transylvanian Wonders tour office 300 feet from Bran Castle
- Dress for the Halloween after party if you are planning to attend (entrance tickets not included)
- For the after party inside the Royal complex, due to the Romanian drinking laws, people under 18 years old are not allowed
- People of all ages are allowed inside the castle, which is open until midnight on October 27th, 2018
- There is a minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Saturday October 27th, 2018 at 19.30pm
Brasov is one of the first seven cities built in Transylvania by the Saxons in the 13th century and ...
Romania is not all about castles and fortresses, but they are a big part of its history. Peles, one ...
Traveling in Romania, Bran Castle is a must see! According to the Irish writer Bram Stoker, this was...
Traveling in Romania, Transylvania is a must see, and Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities in ...
Once traveling to Romania, visiting Transylvania is a must! Your guide will meet you at the Council ...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...